Monday 1 April 2013

Time for tidying.

Well it is school holidays for me. This means cleaning first and completing all the odd jobs that have been left undone during term. However....... this also includes going through my stash , playing with the fabrics and placing them around corflute.
This will be quite a long task as I did not realize just how much fabric has been purchased !

Although the sun is out Morticia thinks it is time to snuggle in her bed. Such a coldblooded little creature she is.

Not much sewing for tomorrow as I desperately need to shop for shoes and a bag for my sons wedding. Only 4 weeks to go till the big day.

1 comment:

marina said...

will the two weeks holiday be long enough for going through your stash?
poor Morticia looking so innocent...
good luck with your shoe shopping